TGen One Health Collaborative seeks to understand the larger health problems of our time by studying the connections between humans, animals, and the environment. We can then apply next-generation technology and knowledge to address these problems in a holistic manner that understands the microbial universe is shared among all living systems.
We work directly with other health researchers, physicians, healthcare workers, and public health officials; wildlife managers, ranchers, and agriculturalists; and environmental health and quality officials to apply these approaches to basic and translational research to maximize health impacts.
Strategic Focus Areas
- Our approach: Human, Animal, and Environment
- Population health and genomic epidemiology
- Antibiotic resistance and healthcare-acquired infections
- Diagnostic and prognostic tool development and translation
- Microbial evolution, pathogen dispersal, and emerging infections
Please contact the TGen Foundation at: