What's in it for me?
Access to state-of-the-art technology
The Postdoctoral Fellowships at TGen are challenging development opportunities for early career scientists who are committed to pursuing careers as independently funded, clinical and translational investigators. Previous fellows have gone on to be leaders in both academia and industry.
Distinct Advantages for TGen Postdocs include:
- Collaborative Next Generation Sequencing Center
- High Throughput Library Production Facility
- High Performance Computing
- Bioinformatics & Knowledge Mining Laboratory
- Center for Noninvasive Diagnostics
- Center for Proteomics
- Comprehensive Research Animal Support Facility
- Zebrafish Collaborative Center
- Positions that are fully funded for at least two years.
- Uniquely collaborative environment that fosters interdisciplinary “team science” with no departmental barriers.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including match 401k.
- Mentorship by nationally and internationally renowned scientists and physicians.
- Annual travel budget.
- Relocation stipend is available.
- Translational research with multidisciplinary teams of basic scientists paired with clinicians, providing post-docs first-hand experience in the practice of precision medicine.
- TGen invites competitive applications from individuals with a Ph.D. in Genetics, Genomics, or Molecular and Cell Biology or a M.D. and a strong commitment to translational research.
- Two years of full-time participation is required.
- Candidate must neither be, nor have been, a principal investigator on an R01, R29, or subproject of a Program Project (P01), Center (P50, P60, U54) or mentored career development (K-series) grants or other equivalent research project grant awards. R03 and R21 grants are permitted.
If you are interested in seeing the most up to date job listings or to apply for this position, please click the "Apply Now" button and submit your CV to Job #: IRC13309. Please take a moment to read about our employee benefits and learn more about TGen. If you have any questions about the company or how to apply for a position, please contact [email protected].
The information set forth in this web site is to be used as general benefit information offered by TGen to its eligible employees and is not intended to represent the full description and eligibility requirements for TGen employees. These benefits may be changed, amended or canceled at any time by TGen's sole discretion and are all subject to eligibility and qualification requirements. In processing employment applications, TGen may obtain a consumer credit report or investigative consumer report for employment purposes only. If TGen takes an adverse employment action based in whole or in part on the consumer credit report, a copy of the report and a summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act will be provided as well as any other documents required by law.
We value and support diversity in our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards of national origin, race, color, religion, sex, protected veternans status.