Gabrielle Mills and Lori Llaci present on DMN1 mutations and epileptic encephalopathy in rare disease patients.
- Posted Tuesday November 6, 2018
Dr. Richa Pandey is a postdoc in the Vinodh Narayanan Lab in the Neurogenomics Division at TGen.
- Posted Wednesday September 26, 2018
Dr. Candace Lewis studies neurological disorders. She is a postdoctoral fellow in the Huentelman Lab
- Posted Thursday September 20, 2018
TGen’s Dr. Matt Huentelman, a Professor of Neurogenomics and an Alzheimer’s disease specialist, discusses his research collaboration with Baylor Scott & White Research Institute.
- Posted Thursday March 22, 2018
TGen researchers presented posters, hosted talks at world's largest neuroscience conference
- Posted Thursday November 16, 2017
Helios alumna Marketta Kachemov presents findings on chronic stress and recovery at the prestigious Neuroscience 2015 conference, October 17-21, in Chicago.
- Posted Thursday October 15, 2015
More than 300 friends, faculty and family members attended the annual event celebrating the achievements of our Helios Scholars at TGen summer interns.
- Posted Thursday August 13, 2015
Mary Crowell talks about how her daughter Emilia has touched so many lives and how learning the gene responsible for Emilia's premature aging syndrome has impacted their family.
- Posted Saturday August 1, 2015
TGen's Center for Rare Childhood Disorders provides a long-sought diagnosis and new hope for Reese's family.
- Posted Thursday June 18, 2015